Singapore Biker Extraordinaire Vaune Phan Joins The Singapore Bike Show 2016 as Brand Ambassador
Space Arena is proud to announce Singapore’s extraordinary female biker, Vaune Phan, as brand ambassador of The Singapore Bike Show 2016 – Asia’s comprehensive show for motorcycles, bicycles and e-bikes. Vaune is an avid blogger and the first and youngest female biker to ride solo from Singapore all the way to the Himalayas, Tibet. She is the perfect partner for the Show in connecting with its core audience – the adventure-seeking, social-savvy, safety conscious Asian biker.
“I feel honoured to be a part of the team,” says born-and-bred Singaporean Vaune, “and I look forward to getting the online biker community excited about The Singapore Bike Show, and getting to share my adventures and promote safe riding.”
Starting her life on two wheels when she turned 18, Vaune went on to take up Enduro dirt biking as a leisure sport at 21 and competed in a couple of races. Moving forward, she got her hands on a Ducati Hypermotard 796 which she owns till this day and has clocked many miles over several touring trips from Singapore, to Malaysia and Thailand.
In June 2015, defying the odds against her, Vaune rode solo across seven borders and five countries, and completed her epic quest to Mount Everest North Base Camp.
“Vaune is not only beautiful and talented, she’s a story second to none,” says Thomas Ang, organising director of The Singapore Bike Show, “with so much passion for bikes and leading an extraordinary life. Her engaging personality, adventures and safety instinct have earned her huge respect within the motorcyclist community and a huge online following. We’re really pleased to have Vaune riding the role of spokesperson for our Show, and inspiring the next generation to dare to dream big.”
“When you believe you can, you’re already halfway there,” Vaune proclaims.
Vaune will help promote the Show on social platforms, and will share her solo expedition story and safety tips at the Bike Forum during the two-day public event at Singapore Expo.
Vaune Loves Bikes, Beauty and Extraordinaries. Follow her on:
About The Singapore Bike Show 2016
Positioned as “Asia’s first-ever comprehensive show for motorcycles, bicycles and e-bikes”, the inaugural show will be take place in Singapore, 20-21 August 2016, at Singapore EXPO Hall 3. It will comprehensively showcase the latest models and designs of motorcycles, bicycles and e-bikes worldwide, and actively promote safe riding and cycling. It serves as a key platform for motor associations, manufacturers, distributors, training schools and delivery companies in Asia to converge, network and develop business opportunities.
- Theme for 2016: “Ride the World in Full Throttle”
- Date: 20-21 August 2016 (Saturday–Sunday)
- Venue: Hall 3, Singapore EXPO
- Program: Product Showcase, Forum, Design & Technology, Outdoor Performances, Stunt Show, Safety Ride
- Trade objective: a key platform for riders, cyclists, enthusiasts, companies in the bike trade and training schools in Asia to converge, network and develop business opportunities
- Expected turnout: 12,000 visitors
- 3,500 sqm Bike Showcase: the latest models and designs of motorcycles, bicycles and e-bikes worldwide
- 2-day Bike Forum: sharing of Solo Expedition to Himalayas and Safe Riding by brand ambassador Vaune Phan, case studies, trends and thoughts about all things on two wheels
- Design & Technology section: insights and interactive experience into the current and future of bikes, biking and cycling
- Outdoor Events: performances, stunt show and safety rides
About the Organiser
Space Arena is a visual experience company that transforms spaces into visual spectaculars with cutting-edge display technologies, projection mapping, design and build, and visual communication solutions. Its Singapore-based business serves its clients’ turnkey project needs all across Asia, in collaboration with the most trusted partners in the region. It acts as a market and industry catalyst to keep abreast with visual trends, and rallies the best partners in the region to make brilliant ideas work.
Media enquiries please contact:
Mobile: +65 9730 9877